The Metro Atlanta Content Writers and Editors Hub is a community portal for Metro Atlanta’s writers and editors working at or for:
- Custom publishers
- Informational websites and blogs (broad-based)
- Branded content studios or brokers
The site does not cover book publishing, technical writing, television, radio, narrow-focus blogging or academic publishing.
What is a ‘Content Writer/Editor’?
For the purposes of this website, a content writer or editor is someone who writes or edits for media outlets or agencies that provide public-facing dynamic and topical news and information, such as a magazine, newspaper or general-interest website (vs. more narrowly focused informational sources such as as a gardening website, fitness blog or internal business communications department.)
In short, if you are an editor or writer who has or could work for a…
- Consumer magazine
- B2B publication
- Trade association magazine
- Nonprofit organization’s newsletter
- Website that provides timely news and information
- Alumni magazine
- Branded content studio or broker
…this site is for you.